Tony Harvey Training is a novel approach to training for health and performance that empowers you to consider what you would like to achieve from your training and coaching, and gives you the state-of-the-art tools and methods to enable you. Whether you are seeking that World Champion or Olympic / Paralympic performance, or the confidence to complete a sportive, Etape Du Tour, or family fun event I have the knowledge, skill, and experience to accompany you in successfully meeting and exceeding your own expectations of success.
My client base includes aspiring world class athletes, club cyclists, runners and triathletes, beginners looking to gain the confidence to compete or improve in sportive and charity event performance, and weight watchers hoping to shed those elusive pounds and kilos for health, diet, self-image, a special event or just to help them feel good about themselves.
Reasons why people come to me:
- Improve performance with state of the art training plans
- Rehabilitation and recovery after injury
- Improve health and wellbeing
- Reduce stress levels
- Enhance self-image
- Enjoy an active social life
- Enhance work-life balance
- Learn transferable skills to take to the study / workplace
Coach Tony Harvey runs coaching courses for the Lea Valley Cycle-Ability Club at Tottenham Marshes, Cycle 4 All at Jim Peters Stadium in Mayesbrook Park Arena, Highams Park Coaching Centre in Chingford, and ad-hoc sessions for ELBO BMX, and the Crest Cycling Club, in Essex. Also various sessions in the Olympic host boroughs of Waltham Forest, Greenwich, Barking and Dagenham, and Newham. Click here for an up-to-date list of activities and venues
Please check the Venues page for session timings and details.
Coaching in cycling techniques, skill development, strength and stamina fitness training, psychological skills training, weight management and cycling for recreational fun. National Standards BikeAbility Instructor. Led rides, seminars and cycle tours in the UK and abroad all feature in the portfolio offered.
- Team dynamics and team building events; does your team cultivate the right climate for enhanced performance?
- Mind training; focus, concentration, self-motivation.
- Coping with injury and rehabilitation.
- Training plans available by email and online (coming soon).
For more information or to book a consultation call Tony on 07817 750 800